Sunday, October 18, 2009

A couple more photos from Al Faw Palace

Pictures taken by a co-worker and forwarded on to me.






Practicing some sort of shoulder adjustment with the physical therapists.






My daily routine of gym-breakfast-work-dinner-read-bed-repeat changes a little on weekends. Saturday afternoon we have training and Sundays we don't have to be in to work until 1 pm. So, I had a leisurely morning, slept in until 6:30 before hitting the gym, walked through the local bazaar (passed up a beautiful, hand made silk rug for $3500), enjoyed a morning to myself before going to the aid station. It was almost pleasant.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the photos. I like seeing some of the sights.

CSL said...

Hey--there you are..wherever it is you are! I have a frozen-ish shoulder in your honor. Should I come to Iraq to get it fixed? I am happy to see the desert. It is so moist in VT that mushrooms are growing on the inside of the house. Which came first, snake or lizard? My bedtime conversation with the girls. Discuss..